Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks Melissa for tagging me. I was just thinking earlier today that I really was hoping somebody would tag me. It's just been so long. Ha ha. I really have no idea where to begin....but I will try. 1. Dirty baseboards drive me absolutely batty. I think I've said this before somewhere, but I can't stand dirty baseboards and will repaint them if necessary. Unfortunately, my baseboards are pretty bad right now because I just haven't had the time to take care of something so absolutely vital to my salvation.

2. When making a sandwich that includes both mayonaise and mustard, there is a proper side for each condiment. Yes, my husband thinks that I am absolutely insane for this, but let me explain. The mustard must touch the meat side of the sandwich and the mayonaise must be on the cheese side. They must never cross paths or I will know the difference.

3. I am terrified of heights. Just even thinking about being somewhere up high makes my palms sweat. Yes, they are sweating right this very minute just simply thinking about it. The mere thought of being on a ski lift just kills me. What if I fall out? Who is going to catch me? What if I am not like a cat and I don't land on my feet? See, there is just too much to worry about.

4. I hate green beans. They gag me. My husband loves them. Since I am the mom, I never fed them to my kids so they don't like them either. They do like Diet Pepsi though....I'm such a bad mom.

5. I automatically plug my nose if I even remotely think something might smell bad. No one knows that I do this because I don't use my fingers, but if I am passing someone (say at a store or the mall) who might look like they smell....I do not breathe out of my nose at all. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I think I developed this talent from the many diapers I was so fortunate to change when I was a kid.

6. I would rather give a talk, speak in front of anyone and everyone, give a lesson, whatever it may be, any day over giving a prayer. That makes me more nervous than anything else. I guess it's just so personal to me that I have a hard time doing it in a public setting.

7. Another thing that drives my husband crazy though I think it drives me more so is when someone says that they are going "down" some road and they are travelling north on that road. If you are heading south, you are going "down" if you are heading north, you are going "up". You never see north on the bottom of a map, it's always at the top so that means you're heading up. Don't even try to disagree with me on this one, I will not give in. Hahaha

Okay, that was fun....I will now tag Kaelene, Tawna, and Shanon. Thanks for letting me amuse myself Melissa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny!

Kaelene said...

Thanks for the tag! I guess I need another one . . . ha ha ha!
I am absolutely blown away that it has been 15 years since you got married, but I did the math, and you are right! (As if you wouldn't know! ha ha ha) I can't believe that time has gone so quickly!
I'll email you my phone #! :)

Todd & Melissa Brown said...

You crack me up! :)