
Here is me now trying it out on Brett...Did I tell you I was married to Nephi? This was at church for primary....Samuel the Lamanite and Isaiah were there too!
The lovely ladies trying out the camera too!
Krista had a violin concert.....

Then we went out to dinner to "celebrate" at Chili's....we had to try the camera out there too, plus the waiter was bored
Lauren and Rachel decided they wanted to color their hair....so here they are with their new look...I think they look just beautiful!!


Now we are off to an "ugly" Christmas sweater party.....who could resist such fabulous, to die for looks? Thank goodness for Savers...and for Tawna doing our shopping for us. Check out her lovely shirt....love the fringe! I love that Nathan's shirt sings out "JOY" to us (not literally, but you felt the JOY just by looking at it....Brett looks stunning in his red and black coordinated ensemble.....and I love, love, love my Mrs. Crank look. I really think it brings out my eyes.




The next night it was party time at the Gunnell's....Brett's long time friends, since about junior high or something like that, all get together and this is a not so great picture of those of us who were there......a few couldn't make it because of other obligations. We missed them.....the girls had a blast there too! Krista decided she loves racing on The Green Machine....and Rachel and Lauren just loved hanging out watching movies.





Next post will be all about Christmas!! With lots of pictures......hold on to your seats (but don't hold your breath!!)




10 comments:
I love the new hair color. It looks great on them! What kind of camera did you get?
Hello..... It is fun to read what you are doing. I know you dont live far, and I do always keep an eye on you ;). I love the girls hair. I am glad to see you had a great season. Cant wait to see the xmas stuff.
Glad for the update! I, too, don't live far but the holidays made it hard to catch up with you guys! Looks like you did some fun stuff! The sweater party pics are funny!
Happy Birthday....I love cameras! Those sweaters are awesome.
When did this "Ugly Sweater Party" thing become all the rage?? I have never heard of it before, but you are my second friend that attended a (separate) party! Fun idea, though!
Thanks for updating!
Blonde or brunette, Lauren and Rachel are GORGEOUS!! They take after their mom :-)
And Krista? Pretty outside, pretty inside. Awesome girl all around!
looks like you guys had a great holiday!
we missed the ugly sweater party. That would have been so fun to see you guys!
hey lisa! (this is landon's wife)
we had so much fun at the party on saturday! that was so sweet of you to plan that for your mom. it turned out so great. it was fun to see everyone!
-kate lines.
Wow! You have been busy. Fortunately it seems that you've been busy with fun stuff. Brig said that your mom's party was great. You are so sweet for putting that all together.
You are such a busy lady!!!! It is so fun to read about the girls on facebook and here...I can't not believe the young women they are....I swear I don't remember getting older...WHEN DID THEY?
Post a Comment