Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Year's at the Dunes....or should I say dune?

Last New Year's was spent at the Dunes over in California with the Mower's and Brett's brother Rick and his kids.....this year we spent the weekend of New Year's over in Safford with the Epps and some friends of theirs from Tucson, the Petrick's. What an absolute blast we had. Loved being able to spend time with Tracy and her family and we felt like we'd known the Petrick's for just as long. If you look at the pictures, you'll see that our girls had the best time ever. How could you not when you're a teenager and ALL of the other "kids" were BOYS! Man, I never got so lucky when I was a teenager!!

We really did have a great time though our generator didn't want to start and it was FREEZING (thank goodness for extension cords) but we played games (Mexican Train Dominoes), rode quads, the kids (and Brave Brett) got in the hot springs and we watched movies. What more could you want? Definitely looking forward to going again......

3 comments:

Heidi Petrick said...

Hi! How are you guys??? What cute pictures. You took so many. I love it. Hope all is well. Can't wait to go again... (did I just say that?)

laurice. said...

Lucky! I love going riding.

The Garbison family said...

Hey woman! I tagged you on my blog...go and check it out!!