Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Stuff about Me....

I was tagged by Marilee Garbison, so here it goes. Let's see if I can come up with new random things....hmmmmm!!

1. --- there is no rule one.2. Post the rules on your blog3.List 6 random things about yourself.4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. YEA!! No Rule #1. I can do that.

2. I'm posting the rules! Woo-hoo!

3. 6 random things about me:

#1: The first time I tried a back handspring withOUT a spotter I landed on my head. So not fun. This was at Rosie Bliss' house, I think that was her name.....her mom taught dance, gymnastics etc at her house. I was probably in 2nd grade??!!

#2: I can flare my nostrils and flex my lips at the same time. This is a cool trick I learned at girls' camp many moons ago.

#3: My favorite snack is Diet Pepsi and cookie dough....I may have said this one before....I think I will have that for dinner tonight!

#4: I TP'd my friend's house WITH HER one night when I spent the night and we tried to pretend it wasn't us. That was dumb. Parents are smart. We had to clean it all up. Dang!

#5: I missed the bus my first day of school in 3rd grade. We had moved to a house in Chandler in the middle of the year. My mom sent me to the bus stop where I waited with all of the other kids. When the bus came, all of the kids got on the bus but me. I kept waiting for my bus to come. It never did. The bus said "Mesa Public Schools" and I knew that couldn't be my bus because I lived in CHANDLER. No one told me I was going to a Mesa school....heaven's sakes, all I had ever know was living in Gilbert, going to a Gilbert school. Just another dumb thing.......after a while a neighbor saw me waiting by myself and she offered to drive me to school. I think my mom said it was okay. I am glad she was a nice neighbor and I can live to tell about it. We moved back to our same neighborhood in 4th grade and I got to go back to my same elementary school. It was so nice to be HOME!

#6: Same year, 3rd grade, my friend and I went to go check out the model homes in our neightborhood. I ran right in to the sliding glass door. About knocked myself out. I guess I had never seen clean sliding glass doors before.....I had little brothers and they like to make things dirty. =)

Thanks Marilee....that was fun...so I now tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this. If you do it, let me know so I can read it!!

6 comments:

The Garbison family said...

hee hee...I love it!! ...And I'm honored to be added to the list :-)

Tammie said...

How you can stomach Diet Pepsi and cookie dough is beyond me! :) And seriously....what kind of bus driver drives off leaving one kid standing there? Are you kidding me? The things we did as kids...lol...too funny! :)

The Monson Family said...

I know! True Story!! What a dumb busdriver!! Maybe she thought I was waiting for the short bus. =) (I can make that joke because Krista got to ride one when she went to preschool for speech....=)

laurice. said...

I need to see that cool girls camp trick.

Sassy said...

okay...those are too funny...would ♥ seeing your cool trick! Not smart landing on your head....you are klucky you didn't break it...and teepeeing with your friend her home is too funny...yep parents are smart ones aren't they? I enjoyed reading these...

Anonymous said...

So funny! You've got some great random stories. No wonder you're such a cool mom! :)