skip to main |
skip to sidebar
School's almost out and then off to girls camp!
I can't believe that there are only two, really one and a half, days of school left. Where has this year gone? R and L are ending their first year of junior high. I sure felt a lot older when I was their age than I feel that they should be, you know?! They just really grow up so fast. K just has two years left of elementary school and that blows me away too. What happened to my baby?? School will be out and then we'll be off to Girls Camp! We go next week, from Tuesday through Friday. R and L will be there for their second year and I'll be there cookin' away with about 10 other wonderful ladies in our stake. I can't wait to go and be there with my girls. K will hang out with our dear friends, the Mower's, so no worries there. She'll be in great hands while her dad is at work. Wish she was going with us too. I've got so much shopping to do between now and Monday....it boggles my mind. But like I always say, "it'll all work out"...or at least that is what Brett always says. I'll be sure to update and give details about camp when we get back...(of course there will be pictures too!)
4 comments:
Hey I found you. Love the blog. Maybe now we can keep in touch this way since we only see each other at family things which are like once a year. So Keep posting. I can't believe how old your girls are getting.
yea!! Thanks! I loved reading yours too. I'll add you as a link so I can check in with you and your family.
Hey Lisa! Thanks for the invite! It is so much easier to keep up with all our friends this way. Your family picture is great. The girls are all growing up so fast! Good luck with girls camp and hopefully we can get the families together over the summer, and the girls a few times as well!!!
We're excited to have Krista next week! Hope she's not sick of the insanity over here! Which, should be a lot less now that we have a short break from preschool! Have fun at camp!
Post a Comment