Friday, May 23, 2008

Sleeping In!!



Okay, I'm not but I can guarantee that my kids are! First day of summer vacation and we have rain. I'm sure my girls had visions of swimming, but instead they will be home cleaning and doing laundry all day. Alright, that's my vision of what they will be doing, but I am a realist. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband who stayed up late and cleaned the kitchen. That's one of the best things to see in the morning as I am rushing out the door. A clean kitchen! Dreams do come true. Thanks honey. You're the best!! (note...if you saw this post earlier, there was a puppy sleeping. I decided to change out the picture because his privates were showing....oops! Gotta keep this family friendly!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! Bloggin every day! I am proud...and a little jealous! I have been a huge bloggin slacker lately! The rain is very strange since it is accompanied by such cool weather! I guess it really is the end of the world! Just kidding!

Lea said...

I am so glad that you are blogging! It makes us feel not so far away. If the girls need something to pass the time during summer vacation, just send them out here. All of us would love it!!!! We miss you all.