Sunday Lauren had the chance to speak in Sacrament meeting, so that's two Sundays in a row that someone from our family got to speak. She did such a great job. She spoke on prophets and related how they are like a compass, giving us the direction that we need so we can return home to our Heavenly Father. Grandma and Grandpa joined us at church again to support Lauren. They read off a number of new families and my mom mentioned that they ought to be read in as new members of our ward too. That'd be great! Later that night we had some friends from the ward over to play games and eat lots of 'stuff'. The kids love playing together and we (the adults) have a great time too. It was our turn to host game night, and it couldn't have been a better weekend for that as neither Brett or I had homework this weekend. I don't know how we both got so lucky.
4 comments:
Hi lisa - found this paper today and thought it might look cute on your blog. I had your info, so went in and did it for you. Looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun. It's always fun to read about.
Sunday was super fun! I guess we are next to host and looking forward to it! Your blog looks very cute!
Hi Sherry...I love the background. I just called Tawna a bit ago to find out if she did it. You can change my blog anytime you want. =)
Tawna, Sunday was so much fun....can't wait until next time!!
Post a Comment