
So glad that Grandma is on the mend now. Last Tuesday night, I met up with my mom at the hospital because she had brought Grandma Cluff in to be seen because of a badly swollen leg. Her poor leg was so swollen and it had been scratched, probably by Panda her dog, and had been bleeding and oozing and she could hardly walk on it. First they thought she might have a staph infection, then they thought blood clot, but it didn't end up being either of those two things thank goodness. After almost a week of IV antibiotics, she was finally able to go home. I am glad I was able to visit with her a number of times while she was there, though it makes me feel bad that I don't visit with her like I used to. My girls are anxious for another game night/sleep over once Grandma is back to her spunky little self. Glad you're feeling better Grandma. We love you!!




1 comment:
I am so glad that she is better. It was so scary to hear about her in the hospital when we are so far away. Thanks for taking good care of her. Please give her an extra hug from us next time you see her.
Post a Comment