Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's about time....

as my brothers, especially David, would say, it's about time we finally got some wheels for this truck of ours. We've had it for two years now, and I just couldn't justify paying for new wheels and tires until the ones that were on it were used. So, it was time. I think Brett did a mighty fine job picking them out...of course with the help of his good buddies over at Gunnell's who will never steer him wrong.

A funny thing happened though....as I was reminded today to never tell kids something that you don't want them repeating. My girls were telling me today that "a little boy" told them his mom said she didn't like our wheels 'cuz they were too black. Good thing I wasn't buying them based on public opinion.....though I think they look pretty awesome myself. Makes me wonder though what my girls may have repeated over the years, without my knowledge. Sorry to anyone who has had maybe T.M.I. from my girls....it happens.

4 comments:

laurice. said...

Sweet! I need to get some for my Tahoe!

Kaelene said...

That's a funny thought, in retrospect, about what may have been repeated by your children! I myself have witnessed that in other's children!

Anonymous said...

I think that they look fabulous!

shanon said...

Looks good Lisa! Like they say, "Once you go black, you don't go back." I'm not sure who coined the term.