Krista wrote me a little note today and here is what it said...
"Hello, my name is Krista Monson, I pledge to be drug free my whole life."
Thank you Krista......I would hate to hear of you one day being caught at the end of our street with only a shirt on and no pants or underwear, trying to scale a wall at 5:00 in the morning...oh wait, that really happened last week.....maybe
that guy should have made this same pledge when he was 10 years old...
could have probably saved himself a lot of grief!!
Thanks new neighbor for helping to keep us safe....and helping to keep
naked men out of our yards!




6 comments:
That is a great thing to know, that your kid wants to be drug free! I think that too many people don't talk about those things with their kids, and just assume that it "can't happen in my family!"
Let's get together soon! ♥
I'm so glad to hear that Krista will be drug free on another note. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. I can't stop laughing.
Oh, I pray that my kids can get some of that Krista rubbed off onto them. Maybe the whole 5 minutes they see eachother a day will do some good. haha! Glad that she is such an amazing girl!!
Why have I not heard the story about the half naked man climbing the wall? Must tell...
Good for Krista! I pledge to wholly support her in this effort. :)
What that about a naked man in the yard??? Crazy!
Post a Comment