Thursday, November 13, 2008

Slacking again......will I ever catch up? Probably not.....

Okay, truth be told...I am tired!! I can't believe that it's been almost a month since my last post. I am sure no one is counting, but I feel bad to miss out on documenting our adventures. So, quick update.......


  • Love, love, love the newest baby in our family. Another HUGE Lines baby was born to my brother Michel and his amazing wife Shanon. I feel so lucky to have been able to hold him when he was only hours old. I thought Krista was big at 9 lb. 2 oz.....and this little dude was 9 lb. 4 oz....and so dang cute! Go check him out on their blog.
  • Took another test last Saturday.....about 1800 people, ($140 some odd dollars later, after buying a study guide), 4 hours of filling in bubbles and writing an essay....and I won't know for a month if I passed or not. All I do know is that I wasted $30 bucks on a study manual because nothing that I studied was on that test. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
  • Halloween was fun, as always.....I need to post those pictures. Brett had a bummer of a night though when he got nailed in the face with a water balloon while he was riding his quad over to the neighbor's house. He had his "Jason" mask on and was wearing all black and the kid that threw the balloon actually had perfect aim......square on his nose. I still can't believe it wasn't broken. Other than that.....love Halloween....hate pranks that can hurt, but love most everything else about it.
  • We had a great mother-daughter modesty night a couple of weeks ago for Young Women's and the older activity day girls were invited, so I got to go with all of my daughters. It was definitely worth missing school that night for some time with my girlies.
  • Had a rib out of place last Sunday and Monday.....so not fun. Thank goodness for chiropractors and massage therapists. I wish I had some way cool story to tell about how it got out of place, but no such luck. It just did it on its own.....so not fun.
  • Work, work, and more work......school, school and more school.....can't wait to have some of our life back. Don't mean to sound like a big 'ol fat complainer...just am counting down the time.
  • Love facebook......what an awesome way to connect with friends, both old and new......love, love, love it!! If you're not on it, get on it, and then be my friend.
  • My baby brother Stephen(#6) turned 20-something, my baby sister Melissa turned 20-something too, and my #3 brother Brent has a birthday tomorrow and I'll just go ahead and say that he's 20-something too since I am the oldest and still holdin' on at 29, so we'll just leave it at that......Wow, we are all getting so old.

Okay, I know I probably left out way better stuff that I could have written about, but it is what it is. I will now post my 4th file, 4th picture for fun since I saw that Tawna tagged me...it is the 4th file and 4th picture, right??....and now that I've looked at the picture, I couldn't have picked a better one. It's me and Tawna on the bus on our way to camp in 2006. What a blast that was. So, here it is! I now tag anyone who wants to play along.


Happy day everyone!

9 comments:

Wright Family said...

If you add me, then I get to add you!! :) This is fun, huh? I stalked people's blogs forever(still do), but at least I have my own and leave comments now. The newest Lines baby is darling.

Kaelene said...

I have missed you! Sounds like life is crazy busy as usual these days! Hope to get together with y'all soon! ♥

Tammie said...

After chatting to you on facebook today I thought I would check out your blog and see whats new. :) I like how you did a condensed catch up version! I just might have to try that....the days just seem to fly by! Well you asked me, but I didn't ask you...hope you don't mind if I add you! :O)

Taya said...

Cute pic of you and Tawna!!! It sounds like you guys are busy and having fun!!! We miss seeing you guys and the girls but life is always so busy... And, yes, I will 29 for the next 10 years or so!!!

:)

laurice. said...

Lines babies are huge! Camden was 9.8! I'm just hoping in the future my c-sections will get to be earlier and I will get to have a small baby. (and no thats not announcing anything) Their baby is adorable....wished I could hold him. A rib out! How does that happen???

bekki said...

I must say we do have big babies my last two were almost 9lbs.

I have missed you posting stuff I hope you get back on it and start doing it more often it seems like this is the only way I keep in touch with you which is sad but at least I know what is going on in your life. I hope you passed your test and life slows down a little for you.

Love the picture of you and Tawna.

Linna Merrill said...

It is fun to hear what your doing. I am so proud of all that you have done the last couple of years. You will soon be done, and feel so good about how far you have come.

Webb Family said...

Great family update!
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!

The Garbison family said...

You are too cute, Lisa! I found your blog from someone else's (Lawanna's, I think). Such a great blog!