skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Let's get this party started!!
Well, here we go! Time to get on the blogging band wagon. What has taken us so long? Where do I start? I have been thinking about our blog all of the time, with every family get together and with everything my kids do, and with every picture I take..... I am thinking "blog". I have found so many friends and family through my blog stalking the past few months, so here we are with our own blog. This is really going to be my way of keeping a family journal, so there may be things you want to read and things you don't, so enjoy the parts you like and skip over the ones you don't. Brett and I are going on 15 years of wedded bliss, we have three amazing daughters, and I need to start documenting things that I know I'll forget the older I get. So, here we go. Hope you enjoy the ride with us!
1 comment:
Yeah! I think that the background is really cute! Just glad that you are finally blogging! I have been in a blogging slump but tend to think that I will be out of it as soon as the craziness of the last few weeks of school is over! Seems like everything has hit at once!
Post a Comment