
Well, if this isn't the best way to get me to blog, I don't know what is. Bekki tagged me, (no, this is not a real picture of Bekki tagging me in case you were wondering)and I feel so special. ..so, here are the rules.
How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS:
1. My incredible daughters . Seriously, I feel so incredibly blessed to be the mom of three wonderful, crazy, fun girls. I remember thinking when my girls were little that I couldn't wait for them to do this, or to reach this stage, and now there are days when I feel like I have less time left with them in my home than what I have had with them already. It kind of freaks me out. They really do grow up so fast and it's amazing to me to be able to have real conversations with these girls and have them teach me something new. I love my girls.
2. My hunky, super sweet husband. Okay, he'd be embarrased that I said that, but Brett is just such a great dad and husband and my very best friend. He works so hard and still does so much around the house to help out. I couldn't ask for anyone better than him. He's even more wonderful for putting up with me and all my craziness and a house full of girls...
3. The Gospel. Really, where would my family be without it? Definitely sleeping in every Sunday, that's for sure. But seriously, I recognize that it keeps us grounded and focused on the things that really matter.
FEARS:
1. I fear every night that I am not going to be able to wake up in the morning when my alarm goes off at 4:00 am. I will count the hours that I have to sleep and then not be able to fall asleep because I am stressed that I didn't count high enough! ug!
2. I fear that my girls will only remember me working, and not remember all of the years that we played together, went swimming, went to the movies, to the mall, etc. etc. because these past two years have been tough with me working full time.
3. I fear that the longer I keep working the more weight I will gain! Sitting at a desk job for 9 hours a day is horrible to the figure!! Don't believe me? Just check out mine!!
GOALS:
1. Graduate with my masters and be teaching school by the 2009-2010 school year. My fingers are crossed!
2. Be more patient with my family while I am in school and working. Life can get pretty crazy around our house...trust me.
3. Lose the pounds I've gained sitting on my rump all day!!
OBSESSIONS:
1. A clean house. I can't do it like I like because there is just not enough time or energy to do it, so I obsess about it and probably stress my kids out about it too. Isn't that what moms do??
2. I love clean baseboards...maybe this fits in #1, but I haven't had the time to get down on my hands and knees and either wipe them down or repaint them. No one better look. When I got off bedrest with Rachel and Lauren, the first thing I did was crawl around my house and clean my baseboards. I know, I'm a weirdo.
3. Reading. When I start reading something I like, I can't stop. So...needless to say, I am banned from reading books until I am done with school. There is just not enough time.
FACTS:
1. I love Diet Pepsi and yes, I think I am addicted again. I went for over SIX years not having any at all, and now that I am working I have to have some carbonation!
2. I love, love, love Mexican food. I love burritos.....and chips and salsa. Especially Serrano's bean dip!!
3. Like Bekki, I love my calling in church (gospel doctrine). People always comment that they couldn't do it or mostly wouldn't want to do it, but I love to teach and it keeps me on my toes!
So, now I get to tag....Tawna, Shanon, Tara, Rachel, Lauren and Krista! Okay, that's six, but who's counting??!!




3 comments:
I am so excited that the girls are blogging! Brianna, Kristin's daughter, is out here and we just set her up with one also. She is hooked!
I loved that "thing 1" (Rachel?) left a comment on my blog the other day. I tried to read hers, but noticed that it was private. We did the same with Bri's. There are too many scary people out there.
We'll have to make sure Thing 1, Thing 2 and krista invite you to theirs. I keep meaning to help them, and I get busy.
These are so fun to read! I have the same obsession with cleaning the house!
Post a Comment