
We had another fun filled, jam packed weekend. I guess that's what happens when everyone is so busy, you have to do everything fun on the weekend. Well, we had two birthdays to celebrate...my dad and sister in law Shanon have back to back birthdays. July 24th, pioneer day, for my dad and the 25th for Shanon. Mom and Michelle put together a bar-b-que for Saturday, and just had it at my house so the kiddos could swim. It was nice that everyone turned out, and I think everyone had a great time. I know we did. Rachel was up north again in Payson with her friend Alyssa, but we partied anyhow without her. I think she was hoping those cute boys would still be up there, but thank heavens they weren't. I am NOT ready for that. Let me tell you. So, anyway, we bar-b-qued and the kids swam, and the rest of us just visited and enjoyed each other's company. Can't wait for the next family party. I only took a couple of pictures, but I'll try and post them later.




4 comments:
♫Happy ♫ Birthday ♫ To ♫ Everyone♫
I love the troll doll at the top...I collected them as a kid...Lisa, I have tagged you, just check my blog for details if you want to do it...
You tell your girl's to slow that growing up business DOWN!!! What the heck, when did they get older...I don't remember getting older...BOYS? Stop it now!!!! Our baby will be a junior at Mesa High School this year...quarterbacking for the varsity team and was class president last year and the girl's will not leave him alone...I just want to lock my kid's up sometimes...
Happy birthday Uncle Teddy and Shanon!
How fun you found my blog! I'm so excited to see what your family is up to. I can't believe how grown up the girls are, their so beautiful I bet the boys are chasing them. Happy Birthday Teddy!
Lisa, hope you don't mind me putting you on my blog----
Post a Comment