We thought that Rachel would be coming home from Payson on Monday, but instead called Sunday night to see if Lauren could hitch a ride up to Payson with her friend Alyssa's mom so she could spend a couple days with them . So, of course we let Lauren go and then Krista needed a place to hang out during the day. She asked if she could spend the day with her cute little friend Noel. That worked out nicely for her to spend her day with them in their new cool pool with the awesome rock waterslide. Well, Brett leaves for work at about 7:30 am and needed to drop Krista off first, so they got in the truck and drove around the corner to Noel's house. Brett told me that Krista got out of the truck and just about had a panic attack when she looked back and saw that our trailer was hooked to the truck. She looked at Brett with the most worried look on her face and said, "Dad, you're pulling the trailer! Did you know it was there?" Brett just cracked up. Of course he knew it was there. It's been hooked up to our truck since Sunday night and he's been hauling it with him to work so we can avoid one of two things. 1. We don't want it stolen and 2. Our HOA fines for every little thing and the last thing we want is another fine for having our trailer in front of our house after it's been used and we haven't hauled it to my parents to store yet. So, if you've been seeing Brett driving around hauling the trailer, and wondered what the heck he's doing, now you know. And he knows it's there. Thanks Krista for being on top of things. (This is the best picture I could find of the truck and trailer....trailer's going on the market if you know of anyone looking!!)




4 comments:
Lisa
I can't read your text on your blog! :(
Call me sometime, so we can make dinner plans!
I hope you can read it now....I don't know why you can't so I don't know what to fix. Email me so I can have your phone number...=)
Too funny! I hope that we don't get a fine...ours has been on the side of our house since we got home on Sunday!
Post a Comment