
I love this little story and some days I need this little reminder to make the most of our circumstances no matter what. When I was at girls' camp, we (the cooks) had our own little nightly devotionals and this was shared one night. I had forgotten about it until last night when Brett and I were cleaning out our desk and I found the handout I had brought home with me. So, here it is.....such a nice little reminder. Happy Day!!
One morning a woman woke up, took a look in the mirror, and discovered she had only 3 strands of hair left on her head. So she said to herself; "Hmmmm I think I will braid my hair today!" and she had a great day.
The next morning she woke up, took a look in the mirror and discovered that she only had 2 strands of hair left on her head. So she said to herself: "Well, I think I will part my hair in the middle!" and she had a fantastic day.
The following day she woke up, took a look in the mirror and discovered she only had 1 hair left on her head! So she said to herself, "Today, I am going to wear my hair in a pony tail!" That day she had a wonderful day.
The next morning she woke up, took a look in the mirror only to discover she had no hair left on her head. So she said to herself "What an incredible day! I don't have to fix my hair!"
The next morning she woke up, took a look in the mirror and discovered that she only had 2 strands of hair left on her head. So she said to herself: "Well, I think I will part my hair in the middle!" and she had a fantastic day.
The following day she woke up, took a look in the mirror and discovered she only had 1 hair left on her head! So she said to herself, "Today, I am going to wear my hair in a pony tail!" That day she had a wonderful day.
The next morning she woke up, took a look in the mirror only to discover she had no hair left on her head. So she said to herself "What an incredible day! I don't have to fix my hair!"




3 comments:
Okay, why didn't you tell me that you started your blog??? I've been waiting and waiting!
Congratulations on graduating! How fun to go BACK to school again! I think that you'll make a great elementary ed teacher!
I think the dog picture is so fun! Who wouldn't smile when seeing that? --Thanks for making me smile. :)
What a great story! I can't say that I would have been so optimistic in her sitation! Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment