The end of an era...
-
We moved in with 2 little boys.
All full of wiggles and excitement.
Just 2 days before Christmas.
And we filled these walls with the happiest memories ove...
Back to Blogging
-
Okay. I've been idle too long. I am going to try and be better about
keeping my blog a little better. So many things have happened in the last
couple of ye...
-
Beau and Cody December 2012 Christmas Break
Cody went with the Wright's up to the cabin to play in the snow. I'm so
happy that they are such good friends.
Time Together
-
I am thankful for the time that I am enjoying with my husband. I think
that after the first few months of him being gone, I just sort of turned
off the "m...
Giving up on Blogging!!
-
Ok - I am not good at this and I never have time to get on here. I had good
intentions, but that went out the window. And, quite frankly, my life is
just t...
dance....
-
tatum & sydney after a dance competition at our
favorite yogurtland:)
grammie, tatum & syd after a long day & night
of dance
sydney landon & tatum finally ...
Deer Hunt 2010
-
Jeff took the boys hunting again this year. Aden was THRILLED to finally
be included. Which was awesome, because I don't think I could have handled
his ...
One year with no posts & Las Vegas
-
Sooo, since it was my one year anniversary since doing my last post, and
since I mainly use my blog to read and stalk other people's blogs :), I
figured wh...
Memorial Day
-
Michel was so glad he made it home in time to go to Grandpa's house.
Daddy and Katelyn.
At this point all Ashlyn wanted to do was get out of those ice sk...
January Happenings.
-
Ok everyone, don't stop breathing. I have decided to post. This is a
shocker, I know, but it must be done. Life is very busy around here and I
need to writ...
Swimming Day! June 17
-
Aunt Diana invited us to her house to have a swimming party. Grandma T
commented that almost all of her grandchildren were there. We were missing
Christoph...
Garlic Bok Choy
-
This easy garlic bok choy recipe is a flavorful, savory side dish that’s on
the table within 10 minutes and pairs with most main dishes. We love bok
choy...
-
Black and white cookies are all over NYC.
I didn't even know they were a thing until I went to NYC and people told me
I had to try one. You can find them ...
We Moved!!!
-
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
Avocado Pesto
-
Avocado Pesto (a mexican dip)
1 avocado
1/2 bunch of cilantro
1 green onion
1/4 cup sourcream
1 tsp veg or canola oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 a lime, juiced
Rough ...
Blog Decision!
-
Hello my faithful blog readers, first off. Thank you SO MUCH for all the
comments and encouragement to keep blogging. I didn't even know that I
still have ...
4 comments:
i cant believe how big they are!! such beautiful girls!!!
They are growing into such gorgeous young women...watch out boys!
They look cute! Hopefully they had a good 1st week of school. They are getting too old. Before you know it it will be their graduation. Scary!!!
Are you serious? Weren't they just in kindergarten? They are soooo beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment