Michelle sent me this cute picture of Lola the other morning, and since she doesn't have a blog, I will post this picture on my blog. I love her little legs in her pose and her little head cocked to the side. What an absolute doll! I just want to squeeze her!
The end of an era...
-
We moved in with 2 little boys.
All full of wiggles and excitement.
Just 2 days before Christmas.
And we filled these walls with the happiest memories ove...
2 weeks ago




5 comments:
She is darling!!! When need to get Michelle on the blog bandwagon. :)
That is a cute girlie!!
I’m so glad you posted this picture I haven’t seen her. She is adorable! She and Camden are only a few months apart.
What a cutie! She's getting so grown up! I love her hair!
Little "Lionella" is sooo sweet, I miss that little cutie pie.
Post a Comment